Deadline: September 14, 2018
Submit your This is Long Term Care 2019 abstracts by September 14, 2018!APPLY NOWThis is Long Term Care 2019: Transforming Aging Together provides an unparalleled opportunity to hear about cutting edge ideas from around the world, as well as existing best practice programs that have tools, resources, policies and procedures which can influence, impact or initiate change across borders.
The Ontario Long Term Care Association and the Global Ageing Network invite you to submit your abstract to This is Long Term Care 2019 conference.
This year applicants can apply to present in one of three different formats:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Session
Instructions for completing your application can be found here: CLICK HERE
This is Long Term Care 2019!The Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA) in partnership with the Global Ageing Network are hosting the leading international event for professionals and consumers of long-term care and aging services. Transforming Aging Together will build on Ontario Long Term Care Association’s Fall conference, This is Long Term Care, and the Global Ageing Network’s Biennial international conference, to profile emerging research and innovation and successful quality initiatives in a unique forum dedicated to shared learning and professional networking.
Audience: Our delegates consist of aged care leaders and professionals, owners and operators, board members, researchers, aging care innovators, business providers, policy makers, front line care providers (nurses, physicians, personal support workers, food service workers, activation, and rehabilitation professionals), long-term care residents, and family caregivers." so it seems quite diverse and broad.
- Call for Content close date is Friday, September 14, 2018 at 12:00 noon ET
- Applicants will be notified of the decision between Monday, October 15, 2018 and Friday, October 19, 2018. (date subject to change, pending application close extension)
- Conference registration opens Thursday, November 1, 2018.
- All selected presenters must be registered as a conference delegate, exhibitor or sponsor by Friday, May 31, 2019.
- This is Long Term Care conference will take place Tuesday, September 17 – Thursday, September 19, 2019.