Keep engaged and contribute to HSO’s National Long-Term Care Services Standard
OTTAWA – Health Standards Organization (HSO) is proud to launch the 60-day Public Review for the new draft National Long-Term Care Services standard. We are also pleased to release the What We Heard Report #2: Findings from the National LTC Services Standard Consultation Workbooks and Town Halls.
The public review process is an opportunity for anyone to review and provide feedback on the draft standard before it is finalized and published. Members of the public are invited to provide feedback on the draft standard from January 27th to March 27th. Review the draft standard and share your feedback with us here.
We are also looking for volunteers to facilitate our second phase of virtual Town Hall sessions (see topics and dates/times below).
- Engaging Designated Support Persons in Resident-Centred Care for Long-Term Care Residents – March 3rd, 12:00-1:30pm ET
- Supporting the Educational Needs of the Long-Term Care Workforce – March 8th, 12:00-1:30pm ET
- Enabling Palliative Care and Advance Care Planning in Long-Term Care Homes – March 10th, 12:00-1:30pm ET
- Supporting Governance and Accountability for Long-Term Care Homes – March 15th, 12:00-1:30pm ET
- Enabling Good Communication in Long-Term Care Homes and the Use of Information to Support It – March 17th, 12:00-1:30pm ET
For more information and to follow HSO’s standard development and engagement activities, go to: www.longtermcarestandards.ca
Viewed 692 times